Monday, April 01, 2013

Journeys:#2

Today is a day of journeys in our family.

Erin, Luke, and Clara are on the road for Montana and their new ranch home.  They'll take four long driving days to get there, with stops along the way to see friends and family.


Matthew leaves this evening for a four and half month sojourn to India.  He'll be living in West Bengal and traveling into Bihar state, where he'll work with church planters.



Your prayers for these traveling children of mine are much appreciated.

3 comments:

tonia said...

Praying for you dearest friend. I know your heart must be beating in a hundred different directions these days. Love you.

Laura A said...

Wow, you really have a lot going on. You must be both proud and torn at the same time. Now that I'm older, I can feel how hard it must have been way back when for my parents and inlaws to watch our family make a similar journey to NYC in a U-Haul with a little blonde toddler. But I think your idea of having a place for people to come home to is spot on. It's a much appreciated form of hospitality and will bear good fruit ;-).

Laura A said...

Wow, you really have a lot going on. You must be both proud and torn at the same time. Now that I'm older, I can feel how hard it must have been way back when for my parents and inlaws to watch our family make a similar journey to NYC in a U-Haul with a little blonde toddler. But I think your idea of having a place for people to come home to is spot on. It's a much appreciated form of hospitality and will bear good fruit ;-).