Saturday, January 05, 2013

Back in the saddle

Bike saddle, that is.

Coty and I went for a ride today.  I haven't been on my bike in ... oh, let's just way it's been awhile.  It was a lovely sunny afternoon but a little chilly.  I appreciated my winter cycling gloves (purchased for a song, thank you, REI garage sale!).  I also donned an item I got for Coty, which he decided he didn't need.  Winter cycling thermal leg warmers.  Love them!

While still enjoying the post-holiday slower pace, it is good to start easing back into routines.  Getting back into a more regular exercise pace this week has been especially good.  Two swims, two walks, a bike ride.  More stretching and a little core work.  Working out the kinks and twinges that creep in when I don't move as much.


Hope you are finding your way back into healthy routines, too.





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

as soon as I get over this cold!