Friday, June 29, 2012

Needle and thREAD #5: Yep, still that Sari Bari quilt!

Seems all I do around this bloggy space these days is pop in for a moment or two.  I've got a couple of quilt pictures to show you and then I'm headed off to camp!  Coty, Matthew, and I will join Thomas and Kay at Camp Caraway for a staff/family overnight. (Thomas is the assistant director this summer and Kay is working at the girl's camp across the road).  Looking forward to dinner and breakfast with T and K and a bit of camp time this weekend.

We gathered again on Thursday to work on the quilt.  Andrea joined Amber and me this week and finished her first square.  Kristin came a little later and we got a few more done.  We're up to 22 squares now - only 14 to go.  I'm aiming to finish the piecing in a week!



    The kitchen table strewn with strips, ready for piecing

And for reading ...

The same as last week, except that I have started The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty.

That's all for now.  Off to camp!


needle and thREAD

No comments: