Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Almost done ...

Our last AP Government review session was yesterday.  We sat on the screened porch and ate cinnamon rolls and talked about the bureaucracy, selective incorporation, and civil liberties.

Our last biology class is today.  We'll sit on the porch and talk about desertification, bioindicators, and biodiversity.

I love my students, but I am so ready to be done.  My brain is tired, tired, tired and ready to focus on something very different for a while.

I have some ideas and plans.  I know I've mentioned the saris.  I promise, I'll show you pictures soon.

I also mentioned a triathlon a little while back.  More to say about that later.

And a few other things.



This picture, of course, has nothing to do with this post, except that I will feel like jumping at 12:45 today!  Natty took this when we were playing hopscotch last week.

Students arrive in 45 minutes, so that's all for now.

4 comments:

Laura A said...

I know how you feel! Congratulations on a year well done.

And I mistook you for one of your students at first. Great picture!

Laura

Beth said...

Thanks, Laura. It has been such a good year ... and I'm glad it's done!

Bonnie said...

You look so cute! WE were the same.
Ready for summer and classes to be over. Almost. Two more weeks.

Will look for updates here.

My brain is tired too.

Kathie said...

Here's to a very long summer holiday!!