Sunday, December 25, 2011

We wish you ...



OK, line up everybody.  That's hilarious, Kay.  
Where's Coty.  Stand there, Thomas ...


Hold on just a minute while I ... 
stick out my tongue, clean my teeth, scratch my neck.  
Oh, brother!  This family is not very together here ...


Could we just line up.  La di da di da ... look at that airplane.  
Guys, turn around.  Look at the camera.


We are never going to get this done.  There goes another airplane.  
What'd you say, Joel?  
I don't know about the rest of these clowns, 
but Clara and I are ready.
  

Quick!  Snap it!
We're (almost) all smiling and looking in the same direction with our eyes opened.

As, I was saying ...

We wish for you ...
the gifts that Jesus gives,

Joy unspeakable,
Stunning grace,
Sure hope,
Love without bounds.

So many reasons to celebrate.

Merry Christmas, all!

5 comments:

Missy K said...

Merry Christmas all of you!

Sharon said...

Beth - that is such a funny series!! Love the final result!!

Kathie said...

That looks exactly like our photo op attempts!! A lovely family!

A blessed Christmas dear Beth. xo

Carla said...

So darn cute! Love all the funny ones best! How bout that one of Andrew puffing out his cheeks! So hilarious! Love and miss all your smiling faces! Hugs and kisses to you ALL!

llasblog said...

Heh, heh. I love the outtakes AND the final "product." Such a handsome lot you are!