Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Spray Paint Queen

This is the summer of spray paint and I am the queen.


 Last summer, I picked up a few things on the side of the road.  Some old plastic planters, a couple of metal lawn chairs, a little table and chair set.  They weren't too pretty.  But they were in good shape ... and free.

This summer they have been transformed by a wave of the paint can.


Planters for the pool deck,


Chairs for the porch with new pillows from fabric in my stash,


and the table and chairs, perfect for a morning cup of tea.


Here's the next project.  A bench that my neighbor got rid of before she moved last summer.  It will take more than a little spray paint to fix this baby.  I'll show you when it's done.

5 comments:

Missy K said...

Wonderful-- I especially love the porch chairs!

Beth said...

I love those porch chairs, too, Missy! One of them even rocks. They're so great.

Amber Benton said...

Lovely!! Those green chairs are awesome.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

I stumbled here from Ann's. You might have a run for your money on the 'queen' of spray paint. My children and dear husband might challenge you on that. lol

Nice work!

Martha said...

I need to be making friends with a few cans of spray paint too. And watching the side of the road a little more carefully.