933. Peonies on the windowsill
934. Learning the birds by their songs
935. Porch mornings and evenings
936. It fits!
937. Less than three weeks til the wedding
938. Candlelight dinners on the deck
939. Germaine and a happy birthday celebration.
940. How we laugh with those Tshamala girls and Angie!
941. Heart to heart
942. Fun times with these little people
943. Time with our dear Sneads, on their way back to China tomorrow
944. The starfish story - "it made a difference for this one"
945. Babies and little ones dedicated in church on Sunday, gifts of God by biological birth and adoption
946. Aprons and flashlights and capes and gingerbread necklaces and little one's happy faces
947. Music from these hands
948. A college decision
949. Finishing up
950. Boys home
951. Fence done
952. Good work in the garden
953. Scent of honeysuckle on a morning walk