907. Uncle Joel
908. Uncle Matthew
909. And of course, Coty, a very adoring grandfather!
910. Our sweet ones went back home, but the very next day, we had a visit from some more babies and their parents! So thankful for how Savannah and Sierra have grown and developed and thankful for a visit with Kari and Eric. Good thing we left the portacrib set up and had an extra one on hand!
And more to thank God for...
911. Women on my porch on Friday night eating pie and discussing the life of Helen Roseveare.
912. Sewing projects - learning new techniques for one and finding just the right fabric for another.
913. Hard work on the new fence today and a beautiful day for the work.
914. Roses...especially this favorite...a Mother's Day gift from several years back...bursting into bloom today.
915. Our church family and the way the Holy Spirit binds our hearts together even as we discuss finances and church cleaning in a business meeting.
916. The faithful, often tearful, full of love prayers of our church family.