I give thanks for...
151. Fresh baked whole grain bread.
152. Good, warm soup on a rainy day.
153. These older children, Erin and Jonathan, blessing me in their maturity, and their grace and compassion as they give of themselves to others.
154. Out of the box thinking about missions
155. A son eager to serve with his video camera
156. Boys shoveling dirt with no complaints
157. My wise, wise husband
158. Sitting on the porch watching and listening to a torrential downpour
159. A long phone call with a college son
160. The hard things in life that refine
161. The little things - not needs - but little luxuries and reminders to hold them lightly
162. Good books to read - loving Wendell Berry right now
163. A new teaching job and the fun of seeing students "get it"
164. Learning with sons
165. Reading out loud
166. Beautiful art and people who help me appreciate it
167. The smell of Meyer lemons fresh from the tree
168. Patchouli hand lotion (thank you, C dear - I do love it!)
169. Dinner with friends.
170. A lovely old painting, found and hung