Sunday, September 21, 2008

New to us

One Sunday evening this summer while I was away at the beach with the boys, Coty, home alone and a bit bored, turned on the television to see if there was anything worth watching (rare occurrences both - Coty turning on the TV and finding anything worthwhile). But he found this:


He watched the episode that night and enjoyed it immensely. The next week when I was home, we watched together. We are hooked. This series is first rate. I've got as many as I can find in my movie queue and look forward to future viewings. If you like mysteries, check it out.

1 comment:

JEn Unsell said...

The writers of our homeschool curriculum (five in a row) just recommended this on the board too. We will have to check it out. It sounds like something Bryan would really love.