When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs? ~G.K. Chesterton
Tonight I give thanks for legs and more...
241. Thank you, Father, for the strong legs of barefooted boys who work hard to help their mom.
242. And for legs to walk on leaf covered pathways on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
243. And for a healing foot.
244. And new shoes for these wide feet of mine.
245. For the fresh cool air of a fall afternoon, the leaves just beginning to change, and a path by the river.
246. For my volley-boys. Oh, Father, I am so thankful for these young men and that special older man who loves to play with them.
247. And for legs that continue to carry Coty on walks and runs and hold him up in volleyball games, even after knee surgeries in the past.
Thank you, Father, for your good gifts. They are abundant.I number them now but they are measureless, boundless.