172. A gift of cheesecake
173. A movie with Coty
174. A soft, draping shawl
175. My purring cat
I give thanks.
For bigger gifts...
176. The joining of two lives that have experienced deep pain and loss and now find new joy.
177. A son doing well in college, making new friends, growing up.
178. Another son, who constantly checks, "How are you doing today, Mommy?" and who makes me smile with his sweet thoughtfulness.
179. This morning's sermon that instructed, encouraged, and spurred on.
180. For a full week ahead with work, play, travel, and more.