Looking back on this day, this weekend...Thank you, Father, for gifts, large and small. Keep me mindful and filled with praise.
133. Rain, rain, more rain - still needed around here
134. Surrogate big brothers
135. Babies to love on in nursery, even when they are unhappy
136. Owls every night
137. A finished job - moving Joel into a new bedroom
138. My new desk and places to put things
139. Smooth, cool sheets to slide into at night
140. Rest from work
141. Appreciative sons
142. Unexpected opportunities for M
143. Foot rubs
144. A new month ahead and a new resolution, fresh starts
145. More females than males around the dinner table at lunch - rare occurence!
146. Andrew adjusting well and enjoying Furman
147. Jonathan's new job
148. Erin's extra teaching opportunities
149. Thomas's safe travel
150. Getting to speak to all four far away children today.