Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fried brain craving domestic diversion

I am slogging away at Biology planning this afternoon. I'll be tutoring our high school homeschool co-op kids on the off-weeks when they don't have their Biology lab class so I've got to coordinate my lessons with the labs. I may also be teaching an Advanced Biology lab class if we get enough students. So, I am surrounded by books and perusing anatomy websites, and I even pulled out the microscope to look at human tissue slides.

My brain feels a little fried right now and all I really want to do is play with the new fabric I bought yesterday, finish a very sweet little knitting project, and block a piece of embroidery. Science Teacher versus Domestic. Science Teacher needs to win this afternoon. If I get the syllabus finished maybe I'll reward myself with a bit of knitting!

No comments: