83. God's gift of gorgeous lilies, bold and bright, gracing the poolside
84. This little eastern phoebe, nesting under the eaves of the porch who chirps and flits from clothesline to branch to nest as I watch each morning.
85. A visit from Rob and lots of porch time.
86. A summer meal on the deck, surrounded by young men, sons and friends, wet from the pool and delighting in a meal of salmon and tilapia, sweet potatos and rice, spinach salad and ginger carrots, cantalope with lime and mint, raspberry cobbler with ice cream. It all tastes even better in such company on such a beautiful summer evening.
87. Boys who clean the kitchen while I rest after such a meal - not a small task!
88. Spires of rosemary in the morning sun.
89. Cheery chartreuse hosta, also catching the early rays.
Opening my eyes daily to see God's good gifts and remembering to "give thanks to the Lord, for He is good." Psalm 107:1