Sunday, April 06, 2008

Using his head

As some of you know, Joel has begun playing club soccer this spring. I believe I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago...oh yes, here. Anyway, thought you'd enjoy this picture of my son who is getting a reputation as a young man who really knows how to use his head.

looking for it, getting ready to jump,
and then...

The header!

I am happy to report that he is using his head in other pursuits. In case you're wondering, just ask him about the capital of Mongolia, the anatomy of the skin, or the Treaty of Versailles!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

GREAT action shot, Beth. You are producing some WONDERFUL pictures!!!

Beth said...

Melanie,
Kudos for the actions shots go to Coty. He's our sports photographer. I stick to flowers and plants that don't move too much!