Thursday, April 24, 2008

Learning from the Wrens

I haven't posted much over there lately, but if you're interested in a recent ramble on our homeschooling and a few other thoughts, click on over...

And by the way, the wrens and sparrows are nesting in their usual places this spring. I watched Mama Sparrow perching on the clothesline outside the porch as I sat on the porch swing this afternoon. She had a morsel in her beak and is quite busy feeding her little ones. I spend a lot of time doing that, too, but I'm awfully glad I don't have to carry worms in my mouth!

1 comment:

Jen Unsell said...

I'm reading your homeschool blog Beth, and being blessed, as always. I just tried to leave you a comment over their but then realized that you had it set where I could not because I am not registered with blogger.

I have often wondered what the high school years of homeschooling will be like- I know it's different for every family, but your writings give me a nice glimpse into what is to come. Thank you!