Sunday, November 04, 2007

Worthy Links

Here are a few of the links I visit or recommend. Some I visit every day, others only occasionally. This is not an exhaustive list - just a sampling. Check back. I may add more from time to time. I'll link to them in the sidebar.

Family and Church
Expository Sermons and Worship Resources from my husband, Coty
Desiring God Community Church
Erin at Stirrup to Stirrup

Learning at Home, Charlotte Mason style
Ambleside Online
A Full Life: The Works of Charlotte Mason
Amber

Inspiration
Holy Experience
Everyday Graces
titus2talk


Beautiful Handiwork

Getting Stitched on the Farm
Posie Gets Cozy

Yarnstorm

Beautiful Gardens
Memorial Garden
North Carolina Arboretum
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
Wing Haven

Christian Resources
Desiring God: God-centered resources from the ministry of John Piper

Friends Abroad
The Sneads
The Halls
The Misers

No comments: