25. Safe arrivals for all on Tuesday: We drove in from NC; Thomas from Tennessee; Erin, Luke, and Jonathan from NY/MA.
26. Wall to wall air mattresses in the living room and spilling over into the dining room filled with sleeping sons and nephews.
27. Yesterday morning's walk/run in the park past brilliant red sugar maples, russet oaks, flaming poplars and more.
28. Waking, laughing, teasing boys getting ready to head out to play the traditional Thanksgiving morning turkey bowl football game.
29. Glorious sunshine and warmth.
30. Time, sweet time, to sit around the table and talk.
Happy Thanksgiving, all. I'll be quiet for the rest of the time away. See you next week.