Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's here!

Andrew's new cello arrived late afternoon on Friday. I was standing at the kitchen counter and gave a whoop when I saw the big brown truck pull up outside. The guys thought I'd dropped something or hurt myself til I shouted, "It's here!" I grabbed the camera and we ran outside. The UPS man laughed and said, "Well, that's new," when I asked if I could take a picture of the box. But hey, it's not everyday you get a cello delivered to your door. We inspected the box, brought it inside and Andrew ripped off tape and pulled out packing bubbles. And, here it is folks, beautiful to see and hear. This cello is soooo much nicer than anything Andrew has played these past ten years that, well, there's just no comparison. Enjoy a few pictures...





3 comments:

tonia said...

How gorgeous! and very exciting. The cello is my favorite.

Jen Unsell said...

How exciting Beth! It's just beautiful!

Amber Benton said...

Pass along to Andrew that it was a real treat to see and hear his new instrument. It was very generous of him to play for us after coming home from orchestra practice! I know you only had this one to try, but I'm assuming this one is staying and not being returned?