Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wing Haven

Awhile back I'm promised a post on another garden I had visited. While Coty's sister was visiting a few weeks back, we made a trip to Wing Haven and were richly rewarded with a peaceful walk in a lovely garden, a bit of history, and inspiration for future gardening efforts. Check out the link to learn a bit more about Wing Haven and it's creators, Eddie and Elizabeth Clarkson. If you are a gardener or a bird lover, you will be inspired. And here are a few pictures to encourage you further to make a visit one day soon....








2 comments:

Jen Unsell said...

I am so glad you were finally able to make it to Winghaven Beth and that you enjoyed it. It's my favorite garden in the Charlotte area. Good to see that Peter Rabbit is still their too. :-) The kids always loved him!

I Miss hearing from you.

Melanie said...

Beth, the garden is beautiful and I love the picture of the azaleas. It's good to hear from you on the blog.