Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The season so far


Joel's baseball team is having a great season so far. They are 4-0, and improving with every game. Joel pitched for the first time on Saturday. After two innings and only two runs scored against him, he was relieved the be relieved! He moved to shortstop and then center field for the rest of the game. He's not hitting as well as he'd like, but even if he hits it to the infield, he's so speedy (see blurry picture!) he usually beats its out to first base. Then he steals his way around the bases. Very fun to watch!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope Joel is enjoying his season. I miss playing softball during my pre-teen and teen years. I love team sports and hope that I'll be able to join a church league or something. There's nothing like it!

Have fun enjoying his games.

mwt7142001 said...

Joel needs to get a little more weight on hit right foot so he can shift when he swings.

mwt7142001 said...

Joel needs to get some weight on hit back foot. That way he can shift and get some juice on the ball.

Michael

Beth said...

Thanks, Michael. I'll tell him. We should have you come be his batting coach!

ed elliott said...

Tell Joel I just set his pictuur as my new Wallpaper for my home PC.