Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good news on Thomas

No surgery! We saw the orthopedic surgeon this morning and his opinion is that surgery is not warranted. Because Thomas is young and healthy, and because of the location of the injury and the good blood supply in that area, it is likely that the MCL and meniscal tear will heal in time. So, T will keep using the brace for awhile, try to increase his motion slowly, and see the doc again in three weeks. That was welcome news for which we are very thankful.

I'm headed back up to Concord in a little while for the boys' drama class. I'm going to spend the time at Memorial Garden and take Coty's new camera. I think this is probably the prettiest bloomin' week of the whole year so I hope I can take some good pictures of this glorious little treasure of a garden tucked right behind Union Street. I'll let you know if the tulips at MG are out yet

2 comments:

the Olsons said...

Yay! We're so happy!! The weather is getting warmer here too, so we're hoping to see some blooms before too long.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that Thomas doesn't have to have surgery. And you've convinced me -- I'm going to try to check out the memorial garden this weekend. Thanks!

Martha