Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Happy Valentine's Day



I woke up yesterday morning and discovered little notes, nine to be exact, posted all around the house. They bore very sweet, Bible-saturated messages from Coty, expressing his love for me. It was like a treasure hunt to find them all and I was so blessed by his tender thoughtfulness. Later in the day he gave me roses and a lovely blooming indoor plant. Thank you sweetheart!

We ate pink, craisin filled scones for breakfast and took heart-shaped sand tart cookies to small group last night. So, that was our simple but sweet Valentine celebration. It did continue this morning when I stopped at Lowe's after my haircut to pick up some half-price conversation hearts. They do say dumb things, but we love 'em and they make us laugh.

No comments: